Information We Collect We may collect a variety of information from or about you or your devices from various sources, as described below.
- Information You Provide to Us. Registration and Profile Information. When you sign up for an account, we may collect information such as your name, email address, username, and profile photo.Payment Information. If you make a purchase through our Services, your payment-related information, such as your credit and debit card or automated clearing house (ACH) information, is collected and stored by our third party payment processor on our behalf.
Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, if you contact us for customer support, we may receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of any message or attachments you may send to us, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Services.
Location Information. When you use our Services, we infer your general location information, for example by using your internet protocol (IP) address. Device Information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Services, including IP address, device type, web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, user agents, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens. Usage Information. To help us understand how you use our Services and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, such as the posts or other content you view, the searches you conduct, the people you follow, and the dates and times of your visits. Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We and our third party partners collect information using cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies. Our third party partners, such as analytics or advertising partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Services. Please review your web browsers Help file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from our Services, you may not be able to utilize the features of our Services to their fullest potential.
- To provide, maintain, and improve our Services;
- To personalize your experience on our Services, such as by providing tailored content and recommendations;
- To understand and analyze how you use our Services and develop new products, services, features, and/or functionality;
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Services, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
- For marketing and advertising purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you;
- To send you text messages and push notifications;
- To facilitate transactions and payments;
- To find and prevent fraud and respond to trust and safety issues;
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our User Agreement or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency; and
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
How We Share the Information We Collect Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Services.
User Content. Our Services are social services that allow you to find, enjoy, and share content. Your display name, username, profile photo, about me section, and contacts (i.e., followers and following) will always be viewable and/or searchable by other Users.
Marketing. We may share information about you with nonaffiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes consistent with your choices.
Analytics Partners. We use analytics services to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources.
Advertising Partners. We work with third party advertising partners to show you ads that we think may interest you.
If you do not wish to receive personalized ads, please visit their opt-out pages to learn about how you may opt out of receiving web-based personalized ads from member companies. You can access any settings offered by your mobile operating system to limit ad tracking, or you can install the AppChoices mobile app to learn more about how you may opt out of personalized ads in mobile apps.
As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others rights, property, or safety. For the avoidance of doubt, the disclosure of your information may occur if you post any objectionable content on or through our Services.
Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission. Your Choices
Marketing Communications. We send you marketing communications consistent with your choices. You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails by adjusting your account settings or via the link provided in the emails.
Security We make reasonable efforts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards designed to improve the security of the information we maintain. However, as our Services are hosted electronically, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
International Transfers of Data Our Services are hosted in the United States and intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use our Services from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating our Services. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to our Services, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
Contact Information and Effective Date If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, please email us at [email protected]