- You cannot add "SOLD Faces Of The Little Big Horn Oil Painting" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Ben Garrison Collection NFTs only on Opensea.com
What is a NFT ?
NFT means Non-fungible token. A NFT is a digital asset that represents real-world objects like art, music, in-game items and videos. They are bought and sold online, frequently with cryptocurrency, and they are generally encoded with the same underlying software as many cryptos. NFTs have become increasingly popular way to buy and sell digital artwork.
Why invest in a NFT?
NFTs have been around since 2017. In 2021 NFTs exploded and went mainstream. Steph Curry. Eminem. Paris Hilton. Mark Cuban. The full list of celebrities who have embraced grows longer every day. NFTs have a bright future and support creative people as they are bought and sold. They are here to stay.
Where can I find Ben Garrison NFTs?
Ben Garrison is currently on the OpenSea platform, a decentralized non-fungible token (NFT) marketplace for buying, selling, and trading NFTs. OpenSea brands itself as the biggest marketplace for digital goods. Think of OpenSea as a digital ebay for NFTs, with millions of assets.
How do I buy a NFT?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to making an NFT purchase.
- Purchase Ethereum on a crypto exchange such as Coinbase
- Transfer your crypto to a crypto wallet. Think of it as a digital checking account that stores and transfers your cryptocurrency. Some exchanges like Coinbase have built-in wallet features that are offered when you open an account.
- Connect your wallet to an NFT marketplace such as Opensea.com. Once connected, you can start browsing the marketplace’s NFT collection and make a purchase.
- Make your purchase and start your NFT collection and investment.